Classroom training is the traditional delivery method for training. At ProTrainings we still offer face to face class training as well as other options like blended training, virtual training, online training or hybrid training.
ProTrainings offer classroom training at your workplace or at regional training centres as we have a network of over 1500 instructors across the UK and more overseas. The disadvantage of class courses is that they are a set date and time but they also have many advantages and suit some students better than other options.
Some courses have to be taught in the classroom in order for a qualification to be issued. A mix of the online and classroom is called blended learning and this gives the benefits of a flexible online training part that meets your schedule and a classroom part to practice the skills and meet other learning outcomes. Blended is not allowed with all courses but many do have this option.
The advantages of classroom training include:
- You are with the instructor so the course can be adapted to your needs
- More visual
- You benefit from working on the course with other students
- All our class courses give students a login area to see the videos that go with the course and other downloads and digital student manuals
- Nationwide coverage at your workplace or a regional training centre
- The course can be adapted to your workplace
- Flexible timings to meet your needs
For more information on any format of training to suit your needs, please contact us by phoning 01206 805359, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online chat system.