ProTrainings offer all types of course delivery and the next one we will look at is video online training. We only offer video online training rather than a PowerPoint-based system as it is more engaging and gets more information across to the student and it is a better resource to review the course contents.
Online training offers training to suit your timetable and schedule making it more flexible than a traditional classroom course. Not all qualifications are allowed by using online training but we offer over 350 subjects and more on the way. Online courses are in some subjects available as a blended course which saves you time in the classroom.
Our video online training uses short videos and knowledge review questions to confirm understanding then when you are ready, there s a final test which when passed, you will be able to download your completion certificate, certified CPD statement and evidence-based learning statement.
To manage staff, we offer comprehensive dashboards where you can manage your employees and even divide between branches or departments. If you have a LMS system, our online courses are all SCORM compliant.
We offer a validation feature so it is easy to validate a certificate. We are soon adding a QR code to make this even easier.
The advantages of video online training include:
- Videos easy to follow, pause and watch again
- Able to stop and restart where you left off
- Fully accredited training
- Digital downloads
- Subtitles on all videos
- The course is like being one on one with the instructor following the course at your pace
- Descriptive text to support the videos
- Student manual on many courses in different languages
- Digital download area for supporting documents and links to help with your study
- Many courses offer a practical or virtual additional course if you want it if a blended course
- Company management dashboards
- SCORM compliant
- Full student support